ubuntu-dev-tools 0.122 (powerpc binary) in ubuntu oneiric
This is a collection of useful tools that Ubuntu developers use to make their
packaging work a lot easier.
Such tools include:
- 404main - used to check what components a package's deps are in, for
doing a main inclusion report for example.
- check-mir - check support status of build/binary dependencies
- check-symbols - will compare and give you a diff of the exported symbols of
all .so files in a binary package.
- dch-repeat - used to repeat a change log into an older release.
- debian-distro-info - provides information about Debian's distributions.
- dgetlp - download a source package from the Launchpad library.
- distro-info - provides information about the distributions' releases.
- get-branches - used to branch/checkout all the bzr branches in a Launchpad
- get-build-deps - install the build dependencies needed for a package
- grab-attachments - download all bug attachments from a Launchpad bug
- grab-merge - grabs a merge from merges.ubuntu.com easily.
- grep-merges - search for pending merges from Debian.
- harvest - grabs information about development opportunities from
- hugdaylist - compile HugDay lists from bug list URLs.
- lp-list-bugs - briefly list status of Launchpad bugs.
- lp-project-upload - upload a release tarball to a Launchpad project
- lp-set-dup - sets the "duplicate of" bug of a bug and its dups.
- massfile - fill multiple bugs using a template.
- merge-changelog - manually merges two Debian changelogs with the same base
- mk-sbuild - script to create LVM snapshot chroots via schroot and
- pbuilder-dist, cowbuilder-dist - wrapper script for managing several build
chroots (for different Ubuntu and Debian releases) on the same system.
- pull-debian-debdiff - attempts to find and download a specific version of
a Debian package and its immediate parent to generate a debdiff.
- pull-debian-source - downloads the lastest source package available in
Debian of a package.
- pull-lp-source - downloads lastest source package from Launchpad.
- pull-revu-source - downloads the latest source package from REVU
- requestsync - files a sync request with Debian changelog and ratione.
ready for packaging work.
- sponsor-patch - Downloads a patch from a Launchpad bug, patches the source
package, and uploads it (to Ubuntu or a PPA)
- submittodebian - automatically send your changes to Debian as a bug report.
- suspicious-source - outputs a list of files which are not common source
- syncpackage - helper to prepare .changes file to upload synced packages
- ubuntu-build - give commands to the Launchpad build daemons from the
- ubuntu-distro-info - provides information about Ubuntu's distributions.
- ubuntu-iso - output information of an Ubuntu ISO image.
- update-maintainer - script to update maintainer field in ubuntu packages.
- what-patch - determines what patch system, if any, a source package is
- wrap-and-sort - wrap long lines and sort items in packaging files.
- Package version:
- ubuntu-dev-tools_0.122_all.deb (161.8 KiB)