Binary package “gnats-user” in ubuntu precise
problem report management system - client tools
GNATS is a bug-tracking tool designed for use at a central "Support
Site". Users who experience problems use electronic mail to
communicate these problems to "maintainers" at that Support Site.
GNATS offers many of the same features offered by more generalized
databases, including editing, querying, and basic reporting. You can
access the submitting, editing, and querying functions of GNATS
through provided utilities or from within GNU Emacs.
The "gnats-user" package has just the user tools for client machines.
For the full installation and the central database server use the
If you prefer not to use either an nfs-mounted database or the client/server
model, it is possible to make a distribution that works entirely over e-mail.
For more information, see gnats-info and type 'g' (for goto) followed by
'mkdist'. This package is not necessary for email-only setups.
- gnats-user 4.1.0-1 in amd64 (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-2 in amd64 (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-1 in armel (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-2 in armel (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-2 in armhf (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-1 in i386 (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-2 in i386 (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-1 in powerpc (Release)
- gnats-user 4.1.0-2 in powerpc (Release)