fglrx-installer-updates (2:9.000-0ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #1032672, LP: #1022898).
- Do not apply any kernel patch (LP: #1048142)
- Make it possible to set the xserver ABIs in debian/substvars.
- Make sure that all binaries in /usr/bin are executable.
- Correct the path to Qt libraries on i386.
* Merge fixes from the upstream installer:
- Fix openCL issues running x86 binaries on x86_64.
- Make sure that dh_shlibdeps doesn't complain about missing qt
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format (as it's not
a native package).
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:55:03 +0200