glance (2012.1-0ubuntu2) precise; urgency=low
[ Adam Gandelman ]
* debian/patches/disable_db_table_auto_create.patch: Disable auto-creation
of database schema at service start, inspect for consistenty and advise
running manual migrations instead.
* debian/patches/fix_migration_012_foreign_keys.patch: Fix a migration issue
around missing FKs. Cherry-picked from upstream. Can be dropped with
first stable update.
* debian/patches/convert_properties_to_uuid.patch: Fixes migration 012 to
also convert kernel_id and ramdisk_ids to UUID. Cherry picked from upstream.
Can be dropped with first stable update (LP: #975651)
* debian/glance-common.postinst: Clean up, fix purging issue due to poor
us of conditionals
* debian/glance-registry.postinst: Ensure new database is version_controlled
before first call of db_sync.
[ Chuck Short ]
* debian/control: Fix upgrades from oneiric to precise. (LP: #974592)
-- Adam Gandelman <email address hidden> Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:02:08 -0700