This package have been packaged by Jean-Francois Dive as
isakmpd. The upstream source of isakmpd can be found at www.openbsd.org
This package is now maintained by Jochen Friedrich
- This package links against openssl.
- This package include libdes from the openbsd tree which have the same
license as openssl, please refer to the following license statement for details.
* Copyright (c) 1998 Niklas Hallqvist. All rights reserved.
* Copyright (c) 2004 Håkan Olsson. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This is isakmpd, a BSD-licensed ISAKMP/Oakley (a.k.a. IKE)
implementation. It's written by Niklas Hallqvist and Niels Provos,
funded by Ericsson Radio Systems AB. Isakmpd's home is in the
OpenBSD main source tree under src/sbin/isakmpd. Look at
http://www.openbsd.org/ for details on how to get OpenBSD source.
The isakmpd license is the BSD license, please refer to
/usr/share/common-license/BSD for details. The few code modification in isakmpd
(Linux support) are authored by Jean-Francois Dive and Jochen Friedrich
and are release on the same license as isakmpd itself.