lxc (0.7.5-3ubuntu67) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Don't directly write/remove /etc/dnsmasq.d/lxc as that's causing problems
when removing and reinstalling lxc.
Instead have dnsmasq ship /etc/dnsmasq.d-available/lxc and create/remove
a symlink in /etc/dnsmasq.d/. (LP: #1113821)
* Bump debhelper dependency and add Pre-Depends on newer dpkg for above fix.
* Allow the container to mount efivars on /sys/firmware/efi/efivars.
efivars is automatically mounted by mountall on UEFI systems, failure to
do so leads to a complete boot failure. (LP: #1117589)
* 0221-make-nonflush-upgrades-robust: be more robust about out of date
container caches. (LP: #942862)
* 0207-ubuntu-cloud-fixes.patch: cleanups to lxc-ubuntu-cloud.in
fix for quantal images that do not have user 'ubuntu' present
* 0301-debian-copy-config: Pass all the arguments to copy_configuration.
-- Stephane Graber <email address hidden> Thu, 07 Feb 2013 13:08:07 -0500