lzma (9.22-2ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #924044). Remaining changes:
- make lzma Priority: required and Section: base since
dpkg Pre-Depends on it.
lzma (9.22-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Previous upload removed lzma-source. (Closes: #651796)
* Prevent /dev/null removal while testing a file. (Closes: #550543)
lzma (9.22-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Mohammed Adnène Trojette ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #460501, #518365)
+ LZMA SDK is placed in the public domain since 4.62.
* Update debian/patches/02_lzmp.diff.
* Switch packaging under the terms of the BSD license.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
+ debian/control: Build-Depends
- drop quilt.
- bump debhelper dependency to 8.0.0.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2
* Drop lzma-source package. It doesn't work with current kernels and
SquashFS XZ is part of the standard kernel now. Patch courtesy of
Jonathan Nieder. (Closes: #470893, #553707, #466582)
* Update file list in lzma-dev. (Closes: #614417)
* Fix and improve descriptions. (Closes: #535776, #540469)
* Add deb-lzma script to convert a deb package to LZMA format. Script
courtesy of Roger Millan. (Closes: #536275)
* Add Jonathan Nieder as comaintainer.
[ Jonathan Nieder ]
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 7.
* Manage lzma, unlzma, and lzcat through the alternatives system.
Conflicts: xz-lzma (<< 5.1.1alpha+20110809-2). (Closes: #547802)
-- Leo Iannacone <email address hidden> Tue, 31 Jan 2012 01:32:49 +0100