mesa (8.0.4-0ubuntu0.3) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Make some -dev packages coinstallable with the renamed stack (LP: #1098215)
- libgl1-mesa-dev, old opengl headers and symlink should be compatible still.
- libegl1-mesa-dev, similar story
- mesa-common-dev, installable unrenamed, but renamed version should be usable
as well when explicitly requested. This allows the renamed -dev packages to
- libglu1-mesa-dev, has no replacement in the renamed stack,
and moved out as a separate package in mesa 9 or later. Not built in the
renamed stack, so unrenamed version is only option.
- libosmesa6-dev: no significant changes, and killed from the renamed stack.
* Explicitly not done:
- libgles1-mesa-dev, libgles2-mesa-dev, libgbm-dev: have no rdepends afaict.
-- Maarten Lankhorst <email address hidden> Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:45:47 +0100