ubiquity (2.10.14) precise-proposed; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Install ubiquity-frontend-$frontend along with oem-config-$frontend to
improve dependency resolution; with the packaging the way it is at the
moment, apt may sometimes select ubiquity-frontend-kde to resolve
ubiquity's dependency on a frontend before realising that oem-config-gtk
already depends on ubiquity-frontend-gtk.
* Don't default to installing GRUB to a removable device with /cdrom
mounted from it, even if /cdrom's filesystem isn't iso9660
* If encrypting the user's home directory, wipe and enable encrypted swap
before starting the slideshow, because running the slideshow can use up
a lot of memory so we won't be able to disable swap once that's in
progress (LP: #979350).
* Automatic update of included source packages: apt-setup 1:0.55ubuntu3,
partman-base 153ubuntu4, user-setup 1.42ubuntu3.
* If /etc/network/interfaces doesn't exist when configuring the network in
oem-config, write out a skeleton one (LP: #985305).
[ Stéphane Graber ]
* Always install oem-config-slideshow-ubuntu in OEM mode, also for
alternate installs (LP: #984736)
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Thu, 19 Apr 2012 03:30:44 +0100