ubiquity (2.10.21) precise-proposed; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Fix missing parentheses that caused removable installation media
sometimes to be selected as the default GRUB device (LP: #987418).
* Support UEFI Secure Boot (LP: #1075181):
- Try to install a signed kernel if base-installer asks for one, and
don't leave signed kernels installed if it doesn't.
- If the SecureBoot EFI variable is set, then ensure that
grub-efi-amd64-signed and shim-signed remain installed.
- Copy the signed kernel from /cdrom if it is not in the squashfs. If
there is a signed kernel there but no unsigned one, then use sbattach
to remove the signature and construct the unsigned kernel on the fly.
* Automatic update of included source packages: base-installer
1.122ubuntu7.2, grub-installer 1.68ubuntu5.1.
[ Mario Limonciello ]
* Don't let oem-config crash from an invalid server return on the timezone
page. (LP: #887879)
[ Dmitrijs Ledkovs ]
* Do not preseed grub-install, if we are not proceeding to install. This
should fix ValueError, I/O operation on closed file (LP: #1027648)
* Prevent progress label to expand & shrink the window (LP: #1046241)
[ Jonathan Riddell ]
* Change from a KApplication to a QApplication to avoid using DBus, DBus
as needed by KApplication no longer works with our multiple user changes
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:55:34 +0000