ubiquity (2.10.9) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Try harder to make the unit tests work within autopkgtest:
- Install mockresolver (it's small, and this really does make the
plumbing a lot easier).
- Use test debconf databases stacked on top of the system ones in
autopkgtest mode rather than requiring tests/build to have been run
- Fix test_ubi_partman not to rely on tests/partman-tree/ in autopkgtest
* Do a better job of removing .la files.
* Update translations from Launchpad.
* Automatic update of included source packages: base-installer
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:00:08 +0100