python-traits 4.0.0-1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu precise
The traits package provides a metaclass with special attributes that
are called traits. A trait is a type definition that can be used for
normal Python object attributes, giving the attributes some
* Initialization: A trait attribute can have a default value
* Validation: A trait attribute is manifestly typed.
* Delegation: The value of a trait attribute can be contained in another
* Notification: Setting the value of a trait attribute can fired
* Visualization: With the TraitsUI package, GUIs can be generated
automatically from traited objects.
- Package version:
- python-traits_4.0.0-1_amd64.deb (386.3 KiB)