codeblocks-dbg 10.05-2 (armel binary) in ubuntu precise
Code::Blocks is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
It is based on a self-developed plugin framework allowing unlimited
extensibility. Most of its functionality is already provided by plugins.
Plugins included in the base package are:
* Compiler frontend to many free compilers
* Debugger frontend for GDB (and CDB for windows platforms)
* Source formatter (based on AStyle)
* Wizard to create new C++ classes
* Code-completion / symbols-browser (work in progress)
* Default MIME handler
* Wizard to create new Code::Blocks plugins
* To-do list
* Extensible wizard based on scripts
* Autosave (saves your work in the unfortunate case of a crash)
This package contains the debugging libraries for the 'codeblocks' package.
- Package version:
- codeblocks-dbg_10.05-2_armel.deb (33.3 MiB)
- Depends on: