“libboost-locale1.48.0” binary package in Ubuntu Precise armhf
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Locale gives powerful tools for development of cross platform
localized software - the software that talks to user in its language.
* Correct case conversion, case folding and normalization.
* Collation (sorting), including support for 4 Unicode collation
* Date, time, timezone and calendar manipulations, formatting
and parsing, including transparent support for calendars other than
* Boundary analysis for characters, words, sentences and
* Number formatting, spelling and parsing.
* Monetary formatting and parsing.
* Powerful message formatting (string translation) including
support for plural forms, using GNU catalogs.
* Character set conversion.
* Transparent support for 8-bit character sets like Latin1
* Support for char and wchar_t
* Experimental support for C++0x char16_t and char32_t strings and streams.
|2012-01-06 10:36:12 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Precise armhf||release||universe||libs||Optional||1.48.0-3|
|2012-01-06 10:41:40 UTC||Superseded||Ubuntu Precise armhf||release||universe||libs||Optional||1.48.0-2ubuntu1|