pidgin-musictracker 0.4.22-2 (armhf binary) in ubuntu precise
MusicTracker is a plugin for Pidgin (previously known as Gaim) which displays
the music track currently playing in the status message of various accounts
such as AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk (Jabber), etc., i.e. any protocol Pidgin
supports custom statuses on.
* Currently supported players: Amarok, Audacious, Banshee, Exaile,
Last.fm feed, Listen, MOC, MPD, Quod Libet, Rhythmbox,
Songbird + DBusBird, SqueezeCenter, Vagalume, XMMS, XMMS2
* Supports MPRIS DBus interface for Amarok2, BMPx dragonplayer and VLC
* Allows you to customize the status string with various fields extracted
from your media player such as artist, album, track, duration,
progress bar, etc.
* Different status messages for various media player states such as
Playing, Paused and Stopped.
* Supports per-account status format customization.
* Optional Profanity filter for words in the status.
* Auto-detects which player is in use.
- Package version:
- pidgin-musictracker_0.4.22-2_armhf.deb (86.2 KiB)