eclipse-rse 3.1.2-1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu precise
Remote System Explorer is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench
that allows you to connect and work with a variety of remote systems.
RSE is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench, that allows you
to connect and work with a variety of remote systems, including
* remote file systems through SSH, FTP or dstore agents,
* remote shell access (compiling with error navigation),
* remote process handling through dstore agents,
* and remote debugging through CDT / gdb.
- Package version:
- eclipse-rse_3.1.2-1_all.deb (15.6 MiB)