“libneon27-gnutls” binary package in Ubuntu Precise i386
neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C language API.
WARNING: THE NEON API IS NOT YET STABLE.
Provides lower-level interfaces to directly implement new HTTP
methods, and higher-level interfaces so that you don't have to
worry about the lower-level stuff.
* High-level interface to HTTP and WebDAV methods (PUT, GET, HEAD, etc.)
* Low-level interface to HTTP request handling, to allow implementing
new methods easily.
* persistent connections
* RFC2617 basic and digest authentication (including auth-int, md5-sess)
* Proxy support (including basic/digest authentication)
* SSL/TLS support using GnuTLS (including client certificate and thread
* Generic WebDAV 207 XML response handling mechanism
* XML parsing using the expat or libxml parsers
* Easy generation of error messages from 207 error responses
* WebDAV resource manipulation: MOVE, COPY, DELETE, MKCOL.
* WebDAV metadata support: set and remove properties, query any set ofi
* autoconf macros supplied for easily embedding neon directly inside an
application source tree.
|2013-03-26 01:33:21 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Precise i386||updates||main||libs||Optional||0.29.6-1ubuntu1|
|Deleted||Ubuntu Precise i386||proposed||main||libs||Optional||0.29.6-1ubuntu1|
|2011-10-13 14:45:10 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Precise i386||release||main||libs||Optional||0.29.6-1|