nagios3-common 3.2.3-3ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu precise
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and
networks. nagios3-common contains the common files for the nagios3 package.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
* Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
* Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
pager, or user-defined method)
* Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events
(for proactive problem resolution)
* Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This package is the new version 3.x series of nagios, which replaced
the 2.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the
previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://
- Package version:
- nagios3-common_3.2.3-3ubuntu1_all.deb (57.5 KiB)