boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-5ubuntu0.12.04.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Stable Release Update to fix multiple bugs:
- fixes regression with Seti, Docking@Home and maybe others
- fixes crash when adding projects (LP: #1001168)
- fixes file descriptor leak (LP: #968021)
* debian/control: enable building of boinc-amd-opencl again (disabled in
7.0.27+dfsg-4 for Debian specific reasons)
boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: use dpkg-buildflags to get default flags.
* debian/control: build-depend on dpkg-dev >= 126.96.36.199, because
buildflags.mk and DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS are needed.
* debian/patches/add_hardening_flags.patch: pass CXXFLAGS, CPPFLAGS and
LDFLAGS to hand-written Makefiles in samples/.
boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Steffen Moeller ]
* Not building boinc-amd-opencl, for fglrx-driver is not in testing.
* Adding hardening flags.
* Addressed FTBFS on hurd (Closes: #672725)
* debian/boinc-client.init: increasing priority of boinc client, change nice
value from 19 to 10.
[ Guo Yixuan ]
* Add patch from Rom that fix the project category crash. (Closes: #641593)
* debian/rules: fix to set sched/transitioner_catchup.php in
* Cherry-picking above commits from master to sid branch.
* Add myself to uploaders.
boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Now truly reconstituting compatibility with SETI
(Closes: #672328, lp: #991179).
* builds with gcc 4.7 (Closes: #671999)
Thanks to Matthias Klose for his patch, had sadly only seen it after
I patched it myself :o/ The NMU of his should not kick in because
of the SETI incompatibility.
boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed a couple of patches to help preventing crash in some
boinc (7.0.27+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- NVidia issue settled, presumably.
- Some patches adopted by upstream.
boinc (7.0.26+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Comes with NVidia patches
- Other incompatibilities with various projects fixed
boinc (7.0.25+dfsg-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Added patch by Bernd Machenschalk to improve the uniqueness
of clients when multiple instances are run.
* Helping man page of stripchart.
boinc (7.0.25+dfsg-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
[ Steffen ]
* New upstream version (not yet with NVidia API improvements).
[ Thorsten ]
* Helping warnings in init scripts (Closes: #651278,#651303).
* Fixing Python dir problem for boinc-server-maker (Closes: #657036)
* Fixed warning for man page to stripchart.
boinc (7.0.24+dfsg-4) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Improved support of NVidia cards - API incompatibility
boinc (7.0.24+dfsg-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Support of clang through DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
boinc (7.0.24+dfsg-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* More adjustments of patches.
-- Daniel Hahler <email address hidden> Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:17:04 +0200