compiz (1:0.9.8.6-0ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Enable Unredirect Fullscreen Windows by default. It seems to be
stable enough with all the major graphics drivers now, as at Ubuntu
12.10 (with updates). (LP: #1063690)
- Grid: Reset the currently handled window in the GridWindow
destructor only if the destroyed window was the handled one.
(LP: #1048855) (LP: #1067812)
- Grid: Set GridWindow->lastTarget to GridMaximize only if the
window was fully maximized. (LP: #1071689)
* Cherry-pick related fixes from upstream:
- Fixed: unredirected fullscreen windows sliding offscreen were
staying unredirected (always visible), because compiz thought
they were fullscreen on a different monitor. Add extra smarts
to tell the difference between fullscreen and offscreen.
- Add an option to specify which windows are allowed to be unredirected
when they are fullscreen. Default: Allow unredirection on all window
types except common video players: Totem, MPlayer, Vlc or Plugin-
container (Flash or other nested browser windows). (LP: #1051802)
- Add Firefox to the unredirect exceptions. (LP: #1086337)
-- Timo Jyrinki <email address hidden> Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:41:40 +0200