upstart (1.5-0ubuntu9) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/apparmor-profile-load: exit 0 if apparmor_parser fails to not
block upgrades (errors will still be logged by upstart). This can be
removed once apparmor_parser better deals with new policy on old kernels
- LP: #1058356
-- Jamie Strandboge <email address hidden> Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:54:10 -0500
upstart (1.5-0ubuntu8) quantal; urgency=low
* Merge of latest upstream including doc fixes, fixes for booting
on initramfs-less systems and improved error handling in spawn
failure scenarios (LP: #980917, #1032101).
-- James Hunt <email address hidden> Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:05:34 +0100
upstart (1.5-0ubuntu7) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Correct a build failure from the previous upload.
upstart (1.5-0ubuntu6) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/upstart.logrotate: don't create empty files after rotation;
upstart will automatically create new log files for jobs as needed.
* init/main.c: restore the fix for bug #540256; we know the console setup
is taken care of by plymouth in Ubuntu, so upstart changing the console
settings just makes trouble (such as turning echo back on when it
shouldn't be). LP: #876626.
[ James Hunt ]
* debian/upstart-job: Only attempt to handle disabled jobs if the running
version of Upstart supports such a query (LP: #985755, #984474).
* debian/manpages/upstart-events.7: Fixed typo and corrected reference to
'kill signal' stanza.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:48:17 -0700
upstart (1.5-0ubuntu5) precise; urgency=low
* debian/upstart-job: Add in handling for disabled jobs:
- Do not restart a job if disabled, unless job was forcibly started.
- Do stop a disabled job that was forcibly started.
Resolves issue where 'invoke-rc.d restart' erroneously started disabled
jobs on package upgrade (LP: #974147)
-- James Hunt <email address hidden> Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:19:03 +0100