ipe 7.1.1-1 (armel binary) in ubuntu quantal
Ipe supports making small figures for inclusion into LaTeX
documents as well as making multi-page PDF presentations
Ipe's main features are:
* Entry of text as LaTeX source code. This makes it easy to enter
mathematical expressions, and to reuse the LaTeX-macros of the main
document. In the display text is displayed as it will appear in
* Produces pure Postscript/PDF, including the text. Ipe converts the
LaTeX-source to PDF or Postscript when the file is saved.
* It is easy to align objects with respect to each other (for
instance, to place a point on the intersection of two lines, or to
draw a circle through three given points) using various snapping
* Users can provide ipelets (Ipe plug-ins) to add functionality to
Ipe. This way, Ipe can be extended for each task at hand.
* The text model is based on Unicode, and has been tested with Korean,
Chinese, and Japanese.
Package lua5.1 is recommended if using Ipe with LaTeX.
- Package version:
- ipe_7.1.1-1_armel.deb (1.0 MiB)