libmaven2-core-java-doc 2.2.1-8 (armel binary) in ubuntu quantal
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the
concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build,
reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete
state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to
attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts
to deal with:
* Making the build process easy
* Providing a uniform build system
* Providing quality project information
* Providing guidelines for best practices development
* Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package contains the API documentation of Maven2.
- Package version:
- libmaven2-core-java-doc_2.2.1-8_all.deb (387.1 KiB)