fuse-emulator-sdl 126.96.36.199a+dfsg1-1 (armhf binary) in ubuntu quantal
Fuse is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator. It supports several models
faithful emulation of the display and sound.
Its features include:
* Accurate Spectrum 16K/48K/
* Working Spectrum +3e and SE, Timex TC2048, TC2068 and TS2068,
Pentagon 128, "512" (Pentagon 128 with extra memory) and 1024 and
Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
* Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it
* It can load Z80, SZX and SNA snapshots, TAP and TZX virtual-tape
files (including accelerated loading), MDR microdrive images and
DSK floppy disk images, among many others.
* Emulation of most of the common joysticks used on the Spectrum
(including Kempston, Sinclair and Cursor joysticks).
* Emulation of some of the printers you could attach to a Spectrum.
* Support for the RZX input recording file format, including
rollback and 'competition mode'.
* Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, Kempston mouse, Spectrum
+3e, ZXATASP, ZXCF, Beta 128, Opus Discovery and +D interfaces.
This package provides binaries for the SDL version of Fuse.
- Package version:
- fuse-emulator-sdl_188.8.131.52a+dfsg1-1_armhf.deb (292.9 KiB)