openssl 1.0.1-4ubuntu3 (armhf binary) in ubuntu quantal
This package contains the openssl binary and related tools.
It is part of the OpenSSL implementation of SSL.
You need it to perform certain cryptographic actions like:
- Creation of RSA, DH and DSA key parameters;
- Creation of X.509 certificates, CSRs and CRLs;
- Calculation of message digests;
- Encryption and decryption with ciphers;
- SSL/TLS client and server tests;
- Handling of S/MIME signed or encrypted mail.
- Package version:
- openssl_1.0.1-4ubuntu3_armhf.deb (506.2 KiB)