python-tables-dbg binary package in Ubuntu Quantal armhf
PyTables is a hierarchical database package designed to efficiently
manage very large amounts of data. PyTables is built on top of the
HDF5 library and the NumPy package. It features an object-oriented
interface that, combined with natural naming and C-code generated
from Pyrex sources, makes it a fast, yet extremely easy to use tool
for interactively save and retrieve large amounts of data.
- Compound types (records) can be used entirely from Python (i.e. it
is not necessary to use C for taking advantage of them).
- The tables are both enlargeable and compressible.
- I/O is buffered, so you can get very fast I/O, specially with
- Very easy to select data through the use of iterators over the
rows in tables. Extended slicing is supported as well.
- It supports the complete set of NumPy, Numeric and numarray objects.
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
|2012-05-06 01:03:33 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Quantal armhf||release||universe||debug||Extra||2.3.1-3|