jokosher 0.11.5-5 (powerpc binary) in ubuntu quantal
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a
complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and
has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind
Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created
something devilishly simple to use.
Jokosher offers a strong feature set:
* Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts
and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
* Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
* Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
* Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by
GStreamer) into your projects.
* A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be
renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
* Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
- Package version:
- jokosher_0.11.5-5_all.deb (1.1 MiB)