xubuntu-docs (17.04) zesty; urgency=medium
[ flocculant ]
* Changes to contributor docs.
[ Krytarik Raido ]
* Syntax, formatting, typo, and wording fixes.
[ Pasi Lallinaho ]
* Improvements for contributor docs:
- Update the tracker description (and more importantly, link)
in the important places section.
- Update the entity file with the new status tracker link.
- Move all QA related material under one section in the Subteam documentation
- Do some id cleanup/consistency fixes as well as improve some titles
- Add a mechanism to show subsections under subteam documentation sections
in the ToC (sect1)
- Chunk each section/sect1 to a separate file (use simplesect to bundle),
unless the <?dbhtml stop-chunking?> tag is used
- Add documentation for the documentation team
- Control which elements get a ToC printed with them
* General fixes:
- Update copyright year for both user and contributor documentation
- Fix icon placement inside notes etc.
- Update development release entity
- Clean up the header navigation template
* Fix invalidity created by the reorganization:
- No longer use <sect1>, instead use <section role="toc">
- Don't use <simplesect> when any content would follow it
- Update documentation regarding these changes
* Update the startpage to be release-agnostic
* Synchronize translations from Launchpad manually
[ Unit 193 ]
- Update years.
- Switch to https on the format url.
- Update maintainer to Xubuntu Documentation Team <email address hidden>
- Drop versioned depend on coreutils.
* Update standards-version to 3.9.8.
-- Unit 193 <email address hidden> Thu, 06 Apr 2017 19:54:40 -0400