- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Compatibility break: This does not work any more with recorded ioctl files from
- umockdev-run: Fix running of child program to keep stdin.
- preload: Fix resolution of "/dev" and "/sys"
- ioctl_tree: Fix endless loop when the first encountered ioctl was unknown
- preload: Support opening a /dev node multiple times for ioctl emulation
- Fix parallel build (issue #2)
- Support xz compressed ioctl files in umockdev_
- Add example umockdev and ioctl files for a gphoto camera and an MTP capable
- Fix building with automake 1.11.3 and Vala 0.16.
- Generalize ioctl recording and emulation for ioctls with simple structs, i.
e. no pointer fields. This makes it much easier to add more ioctls in the
- Store return values of ioctls in records, as they are not always 0
- Add support for ioctl ranges (like EVIOCGABS) and ioctls with variable length
- Add all reading evdev ioctls, for recording and mocking input devices like
touch pads, touch screens, or keyboards. (issue #1)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.