- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- Do not use automake 1.13's parallel test runner. It not buy much for this
project, and makes it a lot harder to analyse test failures from build logs.
- Add umockdev_
and /dev). This is useful for cleaning up between tests in situations where
the UMockdevTestbed object itself needs to be kept.
- test-umockdev-run: Write X.org log into a file, point to it on X.org startup
failure, and also point out that this needs X.org's dummy driver installed.
- Fix ioctl file reading on platforms which have unsigned "char" by default,
such as ARM. (issue #11)
- Do not read sysfs attributes of any Tegra device (on ARM systems), as these
often trigger kernel crashes (see https:/
- Allow uncommon characters in sysfs attribute names.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.