Upstart 1.13 released
* Fix for handling upgrade from non-stateful-
* Disable chroot sessions by default. A new '--chroot-sessions'
command-line option restores the old default behaviour.
* New tests and improved documentation.
* Fix for Session Init umask change on re-exec (LP: #1302117).
* Allow '--confdir' to look for system jobs in multiple
locations, which also adds new command-line options
* Allow initctl(8) commands 'set-env' and 'unset-env' to operate on
multiple environment variables (LP: #1324096).
* Support for cgroups via a new 'cgroup' stanza. This makes use of
cgmanager(8) and is available to both System and Session Inits.
Support for cgroups can be disabled at built-time if required. See
init(5) for 'cgroup' stanza syntax and examples.