upstart 1.13 "poor paul pore paw pole pour poll pull poole pool pawl"
- Code name:
- poor paul pore paw pole pour poll pull poole pool pawl
- James Hunt
- Release registered:
- No. Drivers cannot target bugs and blueprints to this milestone.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* Fix for handling upgrade from non-stateful-
* Disable chroot sessions by default. A new '--chroot-sessions'
command-line option restores the old default behaviour.
* New tests and improved documentation.
* Fix for Session Init umask change on re-exec (LP: #1302117).
* Allow '--confdir' to look for system jobs in multiple
locations, which also adds new command-line options
* Allow initctl(8) commands 'set-env' and 'unset-env' to operate on
multiple environment variables (LP: #1324096).
* Support for cgroups via a new 'cgroup' stanza. This makes use of
cgmanager(8) and is available to both System and Session Inits.
Support for cgroups can be disabled at built-time if required. See
init(5) for 'cgroup' stanza syntax and examples.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.