upstart 1.5 "Birdsong"
* Lots of "console log" improvements (and new tests).
* New 'early logging' facility which allows jobs that end before the log disk is writeable to have their output peristed to disk when the disk later becomes writeable.
* Upstart is now able to detect jobs which leak file descriptors: a message is generated when run with debug enabled ('--debug' / "initctl log-priority debug").
* New "usage" stanza which allows instance jobs to display a usage message explaining how job should be started. The usage is displayed when the user has not specified the correct variables to allow the job to be started, or when the user queries the usage using "initctl usage <job>".
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
This release does not have release notes.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.