upstart 1.6 "The turbine, the fish and the glass partition"
* 'telinit u' now performs a stateful re-exec, allowing
Upstart to continue to supervise jobs after an upgrade
of either itself, or any of its dependent libraries.
Adds dependency on libjson (JSON-C).
* Added initramfs-less boot support.
* Allow tests to work in sbuild environment.
* Improved error handling.
* Fixed crasher if 'kill signal' specified as a particular
* Documentation fixes.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
This release does not have release notes.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.