upstart 1.7 "We've all got one now"
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* New initctl commands: set-env, unset-env, get-env, list-env,
reset-env, list-sessions (all except last with corresponding
* New D-Bus-only signals EventEmitted, Restarted, and EndSession method.
* Ability to run with PID >1 to allow Upstart to manage a user session.
Running Upstart as a 'Session Init' in this way provides features
above and beyond those provided by the original User Jobs such that
the User Job facility has been removed entirely: to migrate from
a system using User Jobs, simply ensure the user session is started with
* New upstart-
to Session Inits, allowing users jobs to react to udev events.
* Ability to read job configuration and override files from multiple
* Ability to shutdown both via a system shutdown request and via a user
logout request (Session Init only).
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.