News and announcements
GNU WebSocket4J is a WebSocket protocol implementation in Java.
What is new in GNU WebSocket4J 1.3:
- WebSocket4J is now part of the GNU project (http://
- License changed from GNU LGPLv3+ to GNU GPLv2 (or later) with linking
exception (same license that is used by GNU Classpath project).
- New build system. GNU WebSocket4J now uses GNU Autoconf and GNU Automake, and
can be installed by standard './configure && make && make install'.
Additionally it can be installed in platform specific way for RPM and DEB
- Documentation includes GNU WebSocket Reference Manual along JavaDoc.
- Sent and received messages are forced to use UTF-8 encoding, so it should work
properly on platforms that have different default string encoding.
- Fixed bug when client didn't want to accept server's perfectly fine
Status-line (fixes several compatibility issues with other WebSocket
|1 → 4 of 4 results||First • Previous • Next • Last|