Image Writer 0.4 "2011 End of Year edition"
Catching up on all the submitted patches and rolling them in (after testing).
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 3 Tobin Davis
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 3 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Whew, made it! Lots of bug fixes, and a few additional changes. I have tested this extensively on WindowsXP (VirtualBox) and Windows 7 (Home Starter on a netbook).
1. write Ubuntu preinstalled image (http://
2. Formatting an 8G SD and filling it with files, and generating an MD5sum file on the SD, then reading it in Windows and loop mounting the resulting test-8G.img in Linux to recheck md5sums & file diff with temp copy.
3. Writing test-8G.img (above) to a 16G SD, mounting it, checking md5sums and comparing files with temp copy.
If you run into issues, please file a bug. I will try to be more responsive in the future.
0 blueprints and 3 bugs targeted
|724102||#724102||8G CF card support||4 Medium||Tobin Davis||10 Fix Released|
|380581||#380581||Image Writer should be able to take a filename as an argument||5 Low||Tobin Davis||10 Fix Released|
|419868||#419868||Open files that don't end with .img||6 Wishlist||Tobin Davis||10 Fix Released|