How do I verify a
Yawf v0.2.1 has just been released!
The last time I used Yawf I found some bugs and annoyances, so here is a very boring bugfix release. Also there are some nice people have helped me translating Yawf, so I think it would be great a good idea to create some new packages.
Currently I don't have so many spare time due to my job and real (TM) life, so if you like Yawf and you think you can help with something, just write me an email. Also, if you encounter any error or annoyance, please open a bug report with a description of the problem and I'll take care of it.
* Bugfix release.
* Translations updated.
Yawf v0.2.0 has just been released!
The main novelty in this release is that the previous wbfs_file-based backend has been replaced with a new one based on Wiimms ISO Tools (Wit). This change will help the development, probably it would solve some problems and hopefully ease the addition of new features. Although Wii scene isn't very active currently, Wit is in active development.
The objective of this release is to obtain feedback about the new backend, before the begining of new tasks which will take some time. So if you encounter any error or annoyance, please open a bug report with a description of the problem and I will take care of it ;-)
Lastly, in this release has been added a partial translation to Russian thanks to the work of Eugene Marshal (thanks!).
* Replaced previous wbfs_file-based backend with a new one based on Wiimms ISO Tools.
* Added (partial) Russian translation thanks to Eugene Marshal :-)
Yawf v0.1.3 has just been released! It's another bugfix releases, a few cosmetic changes and updated translations as usual.
The development will focus from now on replacing our wbfs_file-based backend to a new one based on WiimmsTools set of tools, so hopefully the next release will belong to the newly created 0.2 series.
* Fixed parsing the output of wbfs_file.
* Remember locations in choosers dialogs.
* Added enough free disk space check.
* Simplified the information shown about disc sizes; e.g. trim size wasn't useful because an ISO to WBFS conversion always implies scrubbing the disc image.
* Updated translations.
Tonight the Yawf v0.1.2 has just been released! It doesn't have nothing exciting like new features, it's only a bugfix release with updated translation and some improvements in artwork handling.
A greeting and big thanks goes to Aldo Mann, who has translated Yawf into Catalan :-)
I hope you enjoy Yawf as much as I enjoyed programming it ;-)
* Added Catalan translation.
* Updated Spanish translation.
* Added an action for saving artwork.
* Fetching of artwork is now asynchronous.
Tonight the first version of Yawf has been released. As its name suggests, Yawf is just another wbfs_file frontend.
Unlike other projects, the aim of Yawf is to be tightly integrated with the Gnome desktop and to be as easy to use as possible. For that reason, and the current capabilities of most popular Wii USB loaders out there, only ISO to WBFS file conversion is supported.
Yawf has full i18n support, although only Spanish and English translations are available for now. If you want Yawf in other languages, I invite you to take a look in the Translation page and lend a hand if you want.
* Fixed some Debian/Ubuntu packaging issues.
* Fixed install script when the binary 'gtk-update-icon-cache' is not present in the system.