Zeitgeist Framework 0.5.2 "Snowball Effect"
Download files for this release
2010-09-26: Zeitgeist 0.5.2 "Snowball Effect"
- Extensions and the database connection are now shutdown gracefully when
the Zeitgeist daemon is asked to stop over D-Bus.
- Receiving a SIGHUP indicates a request for a clean shutdown; this
can be used to signal a system-wide restart request after an update.
- Fixed a bug in TableLookup because of which the internal cache wasn't
- Added a new option, activated by the ZEITGEIST_
prints detailed information about each query being executed.
- Removed superfluous database commits; now they are called after all
InsertEvent actions have been completed, not once for every event.
- Speed up the initial query retrieving the last event ID by fixing it to
make use of the database's indexes.
- Catch any exceptions trying to notify a monitor of changes and redirect
them to the error log.
- Fixed LeastRecentActor sorting not working in combination with event
template filtering (LP: #641968).
- Renamed the LeastRecentActor sorting type to OldestActor and implemented
a new LeastRecentActor which does what it was supposed to do (LP: #646124).
- Added a workaround so that events concerning OpenOffice.org are logged
correctly (LP: #646724).
- Fix an error in the ontology; it's "rdf:Property", not "rdfs:Property".
- Improved documentation; particularly, the ontology is now presented
in a separate section with a more readable format.
- Translation updates (Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan and Indonesian).
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 6 bugs targeted
|641968||#641968||Querying on LeastRecentActor with event templates doesn't work||3 High||Siegfried Gevatter||10 Fix Released|
|640495||#640495||Errors in the Zeitgeist ontology||4 Medium||Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen||10 Fix Released|
|646124||#646124||Wrong understanding of the LeastRecentActors||5 Low||Seif Lotfy||10 Fix Released|
|634055||#634055||documentation of our ontology is hardly readable||6 Wishlist||Markus Korn||10 Fix Released|
|628678||#628678||Add bugtriaging guidlines to HACKING||1 Undecided||Markus Korn||10 Fix Released|
|641100||#641100||ZeitgeistEngine.__init__(): statement to get last row id is not using the index||1 Undecided||Markus Korn||10 Fix Released|