SolveSpace (Ubuntu Trusty) - parametric 2d/3d CAD
SolveSpace is a parametric 2d/3d CAD program. Applications include:
* modeling 3d parts — draw with extrudes, revolves, and Boolean
(union / difference) operations;
* modeling 2d parts — draw the part as a single section, and export DXF,
PDF, SVG; use 3d assembly to verify fit;
* 3d-printed parts — export the STL or other triangle mesh expected by
most 3d printers;
* preparing CAM data — export 2d vector art for a waterjet machine or
laser cutter; or generate STEP or STL, for import into third-party
CAM software for machining;
* mechanism design — use the constraint solver to simulate planar or
spatial linkages, with pin, ball, or slide joints;
* plane and solid geometry — replace hand-solved trigonometry and
spreadsheets with a live dimensioned drawing.
Warning: Packages for Ubuntu Trusty require "ppa:ubuntu-
Adding this PPA to your system
You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:alex-p/solvespace-trusty2 to your system's Software Sources. (Read about installing)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alex-p/solvespace-trusty2 sudo apt-get update
For questions and bugs with software in this PPA please contact Alexander Pozdnyakov.
- 0 updates added during the past month.