logilab-common is a collection of low-level Python packages and modules, designed to ease:
* handling command line options and configuration files
* writing interactive command line tools
* manipulation files and character strings
* interfacing to OmniORB
* generating SQL queries
* running unit tests
* manipulating tree structures
* accessing RDBMS (currently postgreSQL, MySQL and sqlite)
* generating text and HTML reports
* parsing XML processing instructions
Adding this PPA to your system
You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:chris-lea/python-logilab-common to your system's Software Sources. (Read about installing)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/python-logilab-common sudo apt-get update
For questions and bugs with software in this PPA please contact chris lea.
- 0 updates added during the past month.