rapid-photo-downloader (0.1.3-0ubuntu1~ppa1) hardy; urgency=low
* Fixed bug #503704: When both the backup and "Delete images from
image device upon download completion" options are selected, the
program should only delete an image from the image device if it was
both downloaded to the download folder and backed up. Previously it
did not check to ensure it was backed up correctly too.
* Fixed bug #505492: Program failed to start in environments where
the notification system has problems.
* Fixed bug #508304: User is now prompted to confirm if they really
want to remove all of their Job Codes after clicking on "Remove
All" in the preferences dialog window.
* Fixed bug #510484: Crashes when fails to create temporary download
* Fixed bug #510516: Program now checks to see if the download folder
exists and is writeable. If automatic detection of image devices is
not enabled, it checks to see if the image location path exists.
* Updated Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian,
Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish translations.
-- Damon Lynch <email address hidden> Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:57:14 -0600
Photo downloader (importer) from cameras, memory cards other devices