haskell-devscripts (0.8.21~ubuntu14.04.1york1) trusty; urgency=medium
* No-change backport to trusty
haskell-devscripts (0.8.21) unstable; urgency=medium
* Install hoogle .txt files to DEB_HOOGLE_TXT_DIR with a filename derived
from the Debian package name, and not the Cabal name. This avoid problems
when packaging a library also shipped by GHC (such as Cabal).
* When calculating Recommends from links in documentation, handle file://
links as well.
haskell-devscripts (0.8.20.0) unstable; urgency=medium
* Added ghc-version substvar
* Bump standards version, no change
haskell-devscripts (0.8.19.7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Pass --show-details=always to test suite
haskell-devscripts (0.8.19.6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use a configure-ghc-stamp (Closes: #747924)
haskell-devscripts (0.8.19.5) unstable; urgency=medium
* dh_haskell_shlibdeps: Get -L flags from the library-dirs field.
haskell-devscripts (0.8.19.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Simplify dh_haskell_shlibdeps
Instead of building a haskell program and running dpkg-shlibdeps (which
picks up shared library dependencies of dependencies of this module)
instead parse the ghc-pkg information of this package and use the
information from the "extra-libraries" field. Then build a probe
C program linking against these libraries and run dpkg-shlibdeps on them.
(This also removes special handling of libffi and libgmp, and makes it
compatible with ghc-7.8.)
* Prevent dh_shlibdeps to look at libHS* libraries.
haskell-devscripts (0.8.19.3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Run dh_haskell_blurbs on all packages (Closes: #721461)
-- Jonathon Fernyhough <email address hidden> Tue, 05 Jul 2016 19:56:58 +0100
Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages