powertop-1 (1.13-0ubuntu1~dooz1) precise; urgency=low
* Fork source package from the last powertop 1.13 upload which was the last
release before the upstream rewrite ("PowerTOP 2.0"); both implementations
are still useful for now. This is based of the latest Ubuntu 1.13 upload
itself based of the latest Debian 1.13 upload. 1.13 is the latest release
available from lesswatts.org. git.moblin.org is down, and apparently
PowerTOP 1 was maintained for a bit longer at
git.gitorious.org/meego-developer-tools/powertop.git. Rename files,
source and binary packages from powertop to powertop-1. Switch back to
old Homepage on lesswatts.org.
* Fix watch file to work against the upstream download page rather than the
download dir which wont list released tarballs.
* Merge latest changes from gitorious repo f5d9a33..f0a31eb; fixes various
bugs, improve support for some Intel platforms, additional P-states, ARM
* Rewrite packaging.
- Use dh rather than cdbs; update build-deps and bump compat to 8.
- Drop "make uptrans" call during build at that always failed.
- Bump Standards-Version.
-- Loic Minier <email address hidden> Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:59:04 +0100
Linux tool to find out what is using power on a laptop