Builds of mail-notification with SSL enabled (see bug #44335)
This repository contains packages for Lucid. Since Oneiric mail-notification from standard repositories has SSL on by default
If you prefer command-line interface, just run:
1. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mail-
2. sudo apt-get update
3. sudo apt-get install mail-notification
4. killall mail-notification
If command line is not your friend:
1. Go to System > Administration > Software Souces, click Other Software (or Third Party Software), Add... and enter (without the quotes)
2. If the system warns you about being unable to verify the signature on the packages, open terminal and type
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.
3. If you have mail-notification installed already, go to System > Administration > Update Manager, check for updates and install them. Otherwise, check for updates and then install mail-notification through Add/Remove..., Software Center, Synaptic or whatever you prefer.
4. Log out and back in for the changes to take effect.
Note for Debian users
If you use Debian or any Debian-based distribution other than Ubuntu and want to use mail-notification packages from this PPA, you should add the following lines to your /etc/apt/
Package: mail-notification mail-notificati
Pin: release o=LP-PPA-
- 0 updates added during the past month.