gmic (188.8.131.52-2) maverick; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- So many new features added since last build changelog doesn't even document them.
- Added support of multi-spectral TIFF file IO.
- Added option to enable compression when writting TIFF files.
- Corrected bug in command '-graph'.
- Corrected : Key value of a closed display was not 0.
- Removed warnings when using the plug-in and GIMP 2.7.x
- Updated distance transform function '-distance'.
- Updated component labeling function '-label'.
- Added 3d view (that can move) when displaying 3d volumetric images.
- allows to locally explore pixel values of up to 3 neighborhoods of a 2d image.
+ Added new layer merging mode 'Grain merge' and 'Grain extract'.
* Updated debian/control
- Bumped up Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
- Bumped up minimum version for debhelper to 8
- Got rid of all mentions of gmic-doc package being that it doesn't exist.
-- Matthew Walker <email address hidden> Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:53 -0800