ilmbase (1.0.2-3.4~pp) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Added explicit copy constructors to Imath::Matrix33<T> and
ImathMatrix44<T> to make conversions between float and double
matrices more convenient.
* Added slerpShortestArc() and euclideanInnerProduct() functions
* Added 4D vector class template Imath::Vec4<T>.
* Copy constructors and assignment operators for Matrix33<T>
and Matrix44<T> are up to 25% faster. Added matrix constructors
that do not initialize the matrix (this is faster in cases where
the initial value of the matrix is immediately overwritten anyway).
* Rewrote function closestPointOnBox(point,box). Shortened
the code, improved numerical accuracy, fixed a bug where
closestPointOnBox(box.center(),box) would return the center
of the +Z side of the box, even if the +/-X or +/-Y sides
* Rewrote function findEntryAndExitPoints() in ImathBoxAlgo.h.
Results are now consistent with those from intersect(), also
* Made Vec2<T>::length() and Vec3<T>::length() more accurate for
vectors whose length is less than sqrt(limits<T>::smallest());
* Made Quat<T>::angle() more accurate for small angles.
* Wrote a patch so it would build correctly.
-- Matthew Walker <email address hidden> Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:15:43 -0800
development files for IlmBase
several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR