Nautilus with full date-time mod for trusty
* no_me1.patch, reports actual owner name
* open-with1.patch, allows open with on folders
* name.patch uses File Manager as name in launcher
* date-time.patch, adds an option in *list view* for full date-time timestamp thru the "Modified (full)" column
(- courtesy of Alistair Buxton for basis of patch
- nautilus-list-view: Avoid unreadable names
Currently if the view is resized, the column name is resized as well
given that uses ellipsization allowing the column to become unreadable.
To avoid that, use width-chars property to set a desired width, but at
the same time allowing the user to resize without limits the name column
Includes a new list column of Type (detailed) for more detailed mime info than the generic group that Type shows
Also inc.'s bug fixes to date
To revert this ppa -
sudo ppa-purge ppa:mc3man/
- 3 updates added during the past month.