System Compositor Testing PPA
Please use with care - this PPA contains new and experimental releases of the Ubuntu 13.10 and 14.04 graphics stack.
It currently contains a key feature, multimonitor meant for testing.
Please see https:/
Known major issues:
- Input from another VT will be entered into a running XMir session - BE CAREFUL NOT TO SWITCH TO A VT AND ENTER YOUR PASSWORD WHILE HAVING AN APPLICATION CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET OPEN.
- this PPA will not work on Radeon or Nouveau drivers
- all multimonitor bugs can be found here
- no proprietary driver support (dependent on 3rd parties)
- no bypass composition support at the system compositor level
- no power management enabled
- no VESA support
Adding this PPA to your system
You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:mir-team/system-compositor-testing to your system's Software Sources. (Read about installing)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mir-team/system-compositor-testing sudo apt-get update
For questions and bugs with software in this PPA please contact Mir development team.
- 0 updates added during the past month.