smplayer (0.8.5-1~oneiric1) oneiric; urgency=low
* Due to changes in opensubtitles.org, smplayer couldn't find
subtitles anymore. This has been fixed.
* The interface with support for skins is now the default.
* An option to enter url(s) in the playlist has been added.
* The options to change the size of the main window work now
even if the autoresize is set to never.
* Two new options for Audio -> Stereo mode: Mono and Reverse.
* The option "Move the window when the video area is dragged" is
now disabled by default because it has some issues that need to
* (Linux) The problem with mplayer2 and the -fontconfig option has been
fixed (sort of).
* New translation: Malay.
* Some configuration options are changed to new defaults after installation
to ease upgrade from old versions.
-- Ricardo Villalba <email address hidden> Thu, 09 May 2013 02:46:06 +0200
A great front-end for MPlayer